SCENARIO: “You were featured in a Newsweek article about working college students, which garnered much exposure. As a result, you were selected for a reality show where you are given $100, 000 to help your favorite social cause.”
Directions: Develop a small PR Campaign to help an established non-profit organization using the criteria below. (REMEMBER- this is a reality show that is helping others through your efforts).
1) Create a plan to execute and publicize a community event.
2) Identify seen (7) publics RELATED TO THE ABOVE SCENARIO
3) Identify target audiences and discuss their attitudes and opinions.
4) Describe the objectives/goals for this event.
5) Create a Press Release and determine the distribution list
6) Identify two (2) other PR tools to help with your efforts and why they willmost likely be effective.Do you want a similar Paper? Click Here To Get It From Our Writing Experts At A Reasonable Price.