Research the following decision-making models:
- Pareto analysis
- Grid analysis
- Decision tree
- Plus, minus, interesting (PMI)
- Force field analysis
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Six thinking hats
Select a decision-making model.
Develop a 525- to 700-word summary with your team that includes each of the following items:
- A brief description of the decision-making model that was selected
- The reason for your selection
- The benefits of your model
- Any negative aspects of your model
Use a minimum of three references that directly support your analysis. This information will be used for the Decision-Making Model Presentation during Week 4.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your selection and summary to your faculty member approval.Do you want a similar Paper? Click Here To Get It From Our Writing Experts At A Reasonable Price.